The group put forward several proposals to the last Church Council. These were accepted and are now being implemented.
1. Transform the Parlour into a Quiet Room for Prayer and reflection. Work is in progess on
2 A monthly Prayer meeting in the Quiet Room is to be started shortly.
3. A box for Prayer Request is to be sited in the Methodist Centre corridor.
4. The possibility of having a weatherproof Prayer Request box situated outside the front of
church is being investigated.
5. The use of closed Social Media groups for setting up Prayer Circles is being looked into.
6. Prayer Request cards have been designed and made.
7. We are hoping to set up a Friendly Face Team who will make sure newcomers to church
settle in to the Church Family and get to know us and what is going on..
8. Set up a monthly Talking Point - this has already begun. The link to it is on the Welcome
page of the website.